- Fonction Responsable opérationnel
- Région Île-de-France
- Contrat Stage
- Expérience 0 - 2 ans
- Rémunération 0 - 30K€
- Taille société 1-10
A propos de l’entreprise
ModaResa is a growing fashion tech web-app, supported by the LVMH group, at Station F in Paris. Are you an organized and resilient person who can contribute to our fast and analytical team? Are you an energetic person with structure?
At ModaResa, we are revolutionizing the way pioneering brands like Jacquemus, Marine Serre and Loewe schedule physical and virtual meetings at their annual showrooms. We save our brands an average of 67 days of coordination work per year and remove the stress of human error with real-time visibility into their dispersed international teams. Tomorrow, we also want to be the place of reference for smart and sustainable planning for buyers, and serve the entire ecosystem and thus reduce excessive travel related to purchases.
Description du poste
We are looking for a French-speaking operations assistant at ModaResa. You will work with the CEO and her executive assistant on the day-to-day management and expansion of ModaResa – you will be a key player within the team and gradually gain responsibilities and experience in a wide range of areas. You will be in charge of monitoring our operations, both the development of our product and the relationship with our customers.
Thereafter you will be in charge of ensuring that the company develops on a sound structure, both from the point of view of its organization and its processes. We are looking for an organized and proactive person who can be proactive but also work independently. We are waiting for a go-getter!
Your mission: Support 20 brands from set-up to customer support on ModaResa. Source and coordinate the recruitment of technical and commercial profiles.
- Ensure an impeccable customer experience and constant satisfaction via our chat and customer onboarding
- Source and coordinate the recruitment of new talent (4 technical and 2 commercial profiles)
- Test new features of our platform and report bugs to the development team
- Optimize ModaResa’s processes and information system
- Organization of the office and the life of the team
- Occasional contribution to the production of content for our social networks
- Have a good ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively, all while giving clear visibility on your progress to the team
- You are highly flexible, curious and cherish feedback to constantly improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is a bonus
- You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and have a problem-solving and growth mindset
- Doer – you execute greatly
- You are rigorous, organized & detail oriented
- You are a Bachelor or Master Student in Economics or Business Administration or other relevant studies
- The unique opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team with the aim of bringing serious value through technology to an industry in need
- Participation in client showrooms and fashion events in major fashion cities
- An international team – we speak French and English in the office, sometimes even Italian and Norwegian!
- Work from our Paris office at Station F in the LVMH accelerator + occasional remote work possible once confident in your role
- Some exotic team outings!
Goodbye ! ✨