Informations sur le poste
- Fonction Account Executive
- Région A distance
- Contrat CDI
- Expérience 5 - 10 ans
- Rémunération A déterminer
- Taille société 51-100
A propos de l’entreprise
At Prismic, we are building the next innovation beyond headless CMSs — a Headless Website Builder used by thousands of companies around the world. Creative developers use Prismic to build modern websites and make them easily editable by marketing teams.
Prismic is a place for ambitious individuals. After four years of building a profitable company attracting more than 5,000 paying clients and 100+ Enterprise accounts such as AXA, Digital Ocean, Deliveroo, or TicketMaster without any external funding, we’ve decided to get some VC funding to turn our innovation into a global movement. We want to create the go-to workflow for web development.
Descripption du poste
We’re looking for a Senior Global Account Executive to join our Revenue team to handle the relationship with leads, grow a sales pipeline, and define and implement a custom strategy to win each opportunity.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline.
- Managing and prospecting an existing account base to drive usage-based and feature-based up-sells.
- Forecasting accurately to help the team hit their numbers.
- Listen to and understand business cases and relate those to product features.
- Build a strong trust-based relationship, bringing tips and actionable resources along their buying journey.
- Build and present custom demos to tech and non-tech stakeholders with the Solutions team.
- Engage with their Engineering teams to build a successful PoC in collaboration with the Solutions Engineers
- Define the best-suited commercial offer and address legal, security & compliance questions.
- Manage contract and legal negotiation processes.
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales playbook.
- Contribute to strengthening the team’s performance by sharing best practices and strategies.
- Communicate lessons learned to the team, including customer success managers, the marketing team, and the technical team.
- If you like acting big and talking publicly, you’ll be able to participate in live events in front of large audiences from a nice-looking studio.
- 7+ years experience closing roles in B2B SaaS, ideally on developer-focused products.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Understanding business and technology trends in digital experience, e-commerce, and content management.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strategic approach to how and what you communicate to leads with great attention to detail in your emails, designs of your presentations, etc.
- Autonomous and experienced in maximizing opportunities.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge with others.
- Experience working for a company in our current stage and through its growth ($5-$20M ARR range, product-led growth, lots of change, and building internal structure).